Saturday 31 December 2011

Atlantic Fantastic

Plage Sud- Biscarrosse. Last blog post of the year, and it had to be a photo from here- this place has become like a second home to me. This was taken at my favourite time of day on the beach- early morning, when there are few people around. Every day while staying there, I loved getting up and going for a run along the beach, then back through the town to the boulangerie for a pain au chocolat and a latte, to bring back for my breakfast on the beach while watching the surfers, people fishing and dog walkers. The gentle morning sunlight, glistening waves and warm sand beneath my feet brought a guarenteed great start to the day, improved only by walking back up the dune and through the streets to my sister's house where I was greeted by a giddy tail wagging Charlie, a springy but curious Luna and my smiley happy sister and brother-in-law. Thanks 2011 for bringing me these happy memories- looking forward to many more.
1/500|f10|ISO200|

No comments:

Post a Comment